|Born||1982 (age 36–37)|
Susanne Vejdemo is a linguist, larper, and larpwright. She often writes games involving politics or ethical dilemmas.
- Frizon, 2010, Sweden. A mobile adventure/drama larp about the legacy of a past genocide. With Daniel Armyr.
- Once More with Passion, 2011, Sweden. A chamber larp about the nature of inter-human conflict. With Elli Åhlvik.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - A Shakespeare larp. With Love Sjögren, Constance Bell Long, Stefan Björk.
- Great-great-great-grandma's Tiara, 2012. A chamber larp about the Swedish female gender role and mother-daughter relationships. With Daniel Armyr.
- Suffragett!, 2014. A larp about the Women's Right to Vote movement in 1918, in collaboration with Hallwylska Museet. With Daniel Armyr, Cecilia Billskog, Siri Sandquist.
- The Ancestral Farm, 2014. A chamber larp about the Swedish male gender role and father-son relationships. With Daniel Armyr.
- So Mom I Made This Sex Tape, 2016 in #Feminism: A Nano-Game Anthology, Different generations (waves) of feminists argue it out about sex, porn and what the main point of feminism really is. Available here https://feministnanogames.wordpress.com/
Susanne has held several workshops on good ways (and bad ways) to use ciphers, puzzles and codes in larps. A small pamphlet is available here.
Susanne and Anna Westerling held a seminar and a workshop about collaborations between larps and museums at the Swedish State Museums yearly convention in 2015.
- Anpassningsstrategier i lajvspråk (Adaption strategies in larp conlangs), 2004. Master thesis, Stockholm University. Available here
- Confessing, Gossipping and Confronting as conscious tools for a better larp, 2015. Available at https://workshophandbook.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/confessing-gossipping-and-confronting-as-conscious-tools-for-a-better-larp/
- Design Strategies for Discussion-Heavy Larps, 2016, with Theo Axner. In Larp Realia - Analysis, Design, and Discussions of Nordic Larp.