From Nordic Larp Wiki
The following terms and conditions are applied to all Nordic Larp Wiki contributors. By using this service, you are agreeing to be bound by the following.
As a user:
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you contribute to the Nordic Larp Wiki.
- You may not use Nordic Larp Wiki for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are responsible for keeping your login details secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Nordic Larp Wiki users.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Nordic Larp Wiki or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Nordic Larp Wiki or Nordiclarp.org.
- You must not use Nordic Larp Wiki to send unsolicited emails ("Spam") to it's users or anyone else.
- You must not, in the use of Nordic Larp Wiki, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright and defamation laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Nordic Larp Wiki account. While Nordic Larp Wiki prohibits such conduct and content on the site, you understand and agree that Nordic Larp Wiki cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Nordic Larp Wiki service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Nordic Larp Wiki for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter this General disclaimer at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the General disclaimer, we will publish a notification on Nordiclarp.org. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or revoke user privileges to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or this General disclaimer.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of organizations or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike 4.0 International license.
Claims and question can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms of service were inspired by Kin.