From Nordic Larp Wiki
This article is lacking important information and/or is too short. You can help Nordic Larp Wiki by expanding it.
- Full credits
- Designed by Morgan Jarl, Gabriel Widing, Annika Lykta and Anders Nilsson. Produced by Teater K with Morgan Jarl as the project coordinator.
- 2012-10-03 to 2012-10-07
- Nyköping, Katrineholm and Flen
- 97 hours (4 days)
- Number of players per run
- Number of runs
- Number of players in total
- ca 170000 skr
- Participation fee
- 900 sek full price, 600 sek consetions, 300 sek functionaries
- 2027 webpage
2027 - Livet efter kapitalismen (2027 - Life after capitalism)) was an attempt at a utopian larp from 2012. Set in the time span from 2012 to 2027 and over several different locations, both in-game and off-game, it tried to tell the story of a Learning Community in an libertarian socialist, participatory economic and permacultural society.
Setting and Themes
Utopian themes and positive drama.
- Pre-larp Workshop
- Safewords (Kutt,Brems,Check-in)
- Slow take-off
- Black Box
- Time Jump
- Act Structure
- http://interactingarts.org/widing/2011/enjoy-it-while-it-lasts - Gabriel Widing on some of the motivations for making 2027.