Troels Barkholt-Spangsbo (born April 11th, 1983) is a Danish larp designer and organiser. He studied Performance-design and Social Studies at Roskilde University.
He has designed larps and organised conventions since 1999. He has worked professionally with companies such as Participation Design Agency and Odyssé.
He was a large contributor to the larp design tradition 700%. He has been part of managing projects such as Projekt Føniks (2007) and Orkerne Kommer! (2016-2019 en. The Orcs are Coming!) both capacitybuilding projects aimed at helping young roleplayers design their first larp or write their first tabletop game. He has taught at the Orkerne Kommer! summerschool for from 2016.
- Enlightenment in Blood (2016)
- Morgenrøde (2014 en. Red Dawn) - webpage
- Den Hvide Krig (2012 - en. The White War)
- Genfærd (2009 - en. Ghosts)
- Babylon (2009)
- The White Road (2006) - further reading
- 3 grader af uskyld (2006 - en. 3 degrees of innocence)
- Den Længste Dag (2005 - en. The Longest Day)
- Legendernes Tid I - IV and VII (1999 - 2004 - en. Time of Legends)
- Knudepunkt 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019
- Forum 2008 and 2017