From Nordic Larp Wiki
- Full credits
- J. Tuomas Harviainen
- 2 hours
- Number of players per run
The Tribunal is a larp scenario written by J. Tuomas Harviainen for the first Larpwriter Challenge in 2010. It was chosen as the winner and was credited for reaching it's design goal of being a game about the mechanics of oppression in an elegant and easy to grasp design. The character design was applauded for being particularly effective in how it establishes distinctive characters for a short game of this type.
Harviainen received a game developer grant of NOK 4 000 and the possibility to go to Minsk, Belarus to a conference on educatinal larping to hold the game and a workshop on educational game design. The game, along with several other contributions, was also translated to Russian and/or Belarusian to be used by Belarusian NGOs in their work with young people.
- The Tribunal (DOC, 50 KB) Raw script meant to be localized and adapted by game organizers.
- The Tribunal (US) (PDF, 230 kb) Localized by Jason Morningstar for play in the US.
- The J. Tuomas Harviainen Larp Collection (2014-08-17)
- Infinite Firing Squads: The Evolution of The Tribunal (2015-02-18)