|This work is not an object of copyright according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan No. 726 of November 13, 1998 on Copyright and Neighbouring Rights.|
Article 5. Object of Copyright. General Provisions
- Copyright shall not apply to ideas, methods, processes, systems, means, concepts, principles, discoveries, and facts.
Article 7. Works that are not Objects of Copyright
- Shall not be objects of copyright:
- formal documents (laws, court decisions, other texts of legislative, administrative or judicial nature), and also their official translations;
- state symbols and signs (flags, coats of arms, insignia, banknotes and so on);
- communications concerning events and facts that have informational character;
- works of folk arts.
Full text of the Law: in Russian, in English.
Comment – According to interstate and international compacts the Republic of Tajikistan is the legal successor of the Tajik Soviet Socialist Republic, therefore this license tag is also applicable to official symbols and formal documents of the Tajik SSR.
Warning – This license tag cannot be applied to proposed official symbols and drafts of the formal documents, which can be copyrighted.