Jump to navigation Jump to search
Harry Harrold is a crew member, player and game designer. He has been a larper since 1983 and a larpwright since 1984, he thinks.
- Larpx/Crooked House's All For One (2019) co-director
- Allied Games' Wing and a Prayer (2018, 2019) co-designer
- Profound Decisions' Odyssey (2010-2016) UK fest, co-designer
- Larpx's Game Of Roses (2016, 2018) UK edularp, designer
- Profound Decisions' Empire (2012-present) UK fest, assistant writer 2012-2014
- Profound Decisions' Maelstrom (2004-2011) UK fest, head of plot 2004-2006
- Stab n the back various games (2001-2003) UK 'campaign-style', designer, writer
- "Earthworks Manchester various games (1997-2001) UK 'campaign-style', assistant writer
- Overkill countless adventures (1984-1991) UK 'linear/club style', writer
Crewing (Key roles only)
- Profound Decisions' Empire (2012-present) UK fest, 'John of Meade', ig/og responsibility for smooth running of Senate. Actual work by design team and other civil servants.
- Strange LRP's Event One (2017), event catering
- Crooked House's God Rest Ye Merry (2015), event catering
- Profound Decisions' Odyssey (2010-2016) UK fest, 'King Minos', ig/og responsibility for smooth running of an arena. Actual work delegated to kick-ass team.
- Lorien Trust's Gathering 1997-2003 UK fest, 'Caine of Teutonia', ig/og responsibility for the Viper's faction, as 2ic 1997-2001, as 1ic 2001-2003
Articles on Larp
- Sing in me muse, and through me tell the story" in Once Upon a Nordic Larp... Twenty Years of Playing Stories (2017)