Jump to navigation Jump to search
Harry Harrold is a crew member, player and game designer. He has been a larper since 1983 and a larpwright since 1984, he thinks.
- "Wing and a Prayer" (2018) co-designer
- Profound Decisions' Odyssey (2010-2016) UK fest, co-designer
- Larpx Game of Rose's' (2016) UK edularp, designer
- Profound Decisions' Empire (2012-2014) UK fest, assistant writer
- Profound Decisions' Maelstrom (2004-2006) UK fest, head of plot
- Stab in the back various games (2001-2003) UK 'campaign-style', designer, writer
- "Earthworks Manchester various games (1997-2001) UK 'campaign-style', assistant writer
- Overkill countless adventures (1983-1991) UK 'linear/club style', writer
Crewing (Key roles only)
- Profound Decisions' Empire (2012-present) UK fest, 'John of Meade', ig/og responsibility for smooth running of Senate. Actual work by design team and other civil servants.
- Profound Decisions' Odyssey (2010-2016) UK fest, 'King Minos', ig/og responsibility for smooth running of an arena. Actual work delegated to kick-ass team. 7
- Lorien Trust's Gathering 1997-2003 UK fest, 'Caine of Teutonia', ig/og responsibility for the Viper's faction, as 2ic 1997-2001, as 1ic 2001-2003
Articles on Larp
- Sing in me muse, and through me tell the story" in Once Upon a Nordic Larp... Twenty Years of Playing Stories (2017)