Category:Redirects for convenience
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The pages in this category are redirects from titles that are other names, pseudonyms, nicknames or synonyms as are used colloquially, but are not currently officially accepted terms, though they may have been. These are redirects intended to make it easier to get to the main pages or articles. To add a redirect to this category, place |
Also see the complete list of redirect templates and the redirect style guide.
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This is a tracking category. It builds and maintains a list of pages primarily for the sake of the list itself. Pages are added to tracking categories through templates.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Redirects for convenience"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Template:R for convenience
- Template:R from documentation page
- Template:R to documentation page
- Template:Redirect for convenience
- Template:Redirect from modification
- Template:Redirect from move
- Template:Redirect from shortcut
- Template:Redirect to help namespace
- Template:Redirect to project namespace
- Template:Redirect to section