|Born||August 1, 1975|
Bjarke Pedersen is a Danish larp designer. He studied Egyptology at Copenhagen University. He runs Participation Design Agency, a company which focuses on participation design and larps where he has worked on projects ranging from trans-media storytelling for television to real-world participatory games with more than 10.000 people playing at the same time.
Bjarke teaches and lectures on participatory design and Nordic larp at universities, conferences and art festivals across Europe and USA. He is a co-founder of the Alibis for Interaction masterclass.
His larp designs often focuses on strong alibi, physical play and occult themes.
- House of Craving (2019) - External Link
- Inside Hamlet (2015) (2017) (2018) - External Link
- Parliament of Shadows (2017)
- Enlightenment in Blood (2016)
- End of the Line (2016) Trailer External link
- BAPHOMET (2015) (2018) (2019)
- Krigslive X (2015)
- PAN (2013) (2014)
- To Prove Her Zeal One Woman Ate Mud (2012)
- In Your Hands I rest (2012)
- LevelFive (2010) (2011) (2016)
- The Twentyfivefold Manifestation (2008)
- The White Road (2006)
- Tilbage til Djævleøen (2005)
- U-359 – Проект 613 (2004)
- Copenhagen Chronicles (1999-2004)
- Knudepunkt 2011 (2011)
- Knudepunkt 2007 (2007)
- Knudepunkt 2003 (2003)