Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||1990 (age 28–29)|
Anneli Friedner (born 1990) is a Swedish larper, workshop leader, teacher and artisan. She is mostly known for her workshops on sexuality, ethics and oppression in Larp.
- Klassfesten (2007), co-written with Niklas Dahl. Three runs hosted by Anneli, whereafter Lukas Renklint organised another two, including a trans version.
- Södra Riket II, (2012), a larp in Granlandskampanjen co-organised with Johan Nylin and Johan Berg.
- Älvabrus (2014), a larp in Granlandskampanjen co-organised with Erland Nylund.
Workshops, lectures and other
- Förtrycksworkshop (2012) - on oppression and master suppression techniques in larp
- Gränsdragningar och gråzoner (2013) - on grey zones and making a toolbox for safe and consensual larping
- Scener ur ett äktenskap (2014, 2015, 2016) - on close relations and sexuality
- Women's fashion 1800-2000, and how to fake it (2015)
- Dramatisk modellteckning (2016) - Co-host with Karin Edman