Kjærlighet i fornedringens tid
|This article is a stub. You can help Nordic Larp Wiki by expanding it.|
Kjærlighet i fornedringens tid (Love in the age of debasement) was a game run in Norway and Sweden in 2001, [[:Category:2002|2002], [[:Category:2009|2009], 2010. It has been run in the following cities: Malmø (SydCon), Stockholm (Knutpunkt 2002), Oslo (Larpfactory), Vesterås, Stockholm (Knutpunkt 2010), Trondheim
We are in Norway (alt. Sweden). The year is 2010. You are a couple living in Norway or are having a short, not especially spectacular holiday in Norway. You meet at a cafè. The meeting developes into a serious talk, an explosion or implosion of emotions. You are playing a couple that have been together for a while (6 month and up to 2 years). Not living together. It is about the confrontations that might show up, when we are forced or stumbled into making a stand. It is about our realtionships, when we grasp that somethings does not work. The critical moment when we have to understand that..
- this might be the end
- this might be the start of something new and perhaps more sincere
We are trying to grasp the moment when a couple realizes that their crisis is a fact, we are aiming at the very eye of the storm. At least one of the involved parties will be put to the test: How do we experience love in an age where it would seem that it so often don`t work out?
- Review of the 2001 version of the game by Lars Wingård - http://laivforum.net/entries/14-Review-av-Kj%C3%A6rlighet-i-fornedringens-tid
- The pre-emptive character - (Bloggarticle about the characterconcepts) - http://larpwright.efatland.com/?p=214
- photos from the 2009 run for the Larpfactory in Oslo - http://www.flickr.com/photos/yunyard/sets/72157622244313213/
- Gamedescription for the 2010 run at Knutpunkt 2010 - http://knutpunkt.se/Members/erlend/love-in-the-age-of-debasement-kjaerlighet-i-fornedringens-tid/