Difference between revisions of "Template:Time userbox"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Allow for non-integer timezones.)
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 02:47, 2 January 2019
This userbox displays the current time in your time zone.
- To properly display, this template must be manually updated per your time zone using offset numbers. For examples to determine your time zone, please see Greenwichmeantime.com and Earth System Research Laboratory: Global Monitoring Division
- If you live in a region that utilizes daylight saving time (DST), the offset needs to be manually changed when DST occurs.
- For example, in Southern Ontario, in the Eastern Time Zone, the offset would be -5. When the Eastern time zone is experiencing daylight saving time, the argument -4 is used in the template instead of -5.
- User:Tkgd2007/Userboxes/My time
- User:Thayts/Userboxes/DST in user time zone
- Template:Digital clock and date
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Time userbox/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.