302 people from 21 countries attended, more than 100 program items were held.
The theme for the event was game design, and the theme for the costume party was design lounge.
A Week in Finland
Prior to the conference A Week in Finland was held 8th-12th April. Activities included workshops, mini larps, parties, cultural events and Nordic Larp Talks. AWiF was organized together with Helsinki University Roleplaying club Alter Ego and Teatteri Naamio & Höyhen.
- Heidi Westerlund (Project group leader)
- Massi Hannula (Program)
- Maija Kangasniemi (Volunteer workers, treasurer)
- Maija Korhonen and Santeri Virtanen (A Week in Finland)
- Laura Turpeinen (Lodging)
- Pauliina Männistö (Web design)
- Ville-Eemeli Miettinen (Logistics)