Solmukohta 2008 was a Knutepunkt conference held in the hotel Kiljavanranta in Nurmijärvi Finland on April 4–6, 2008 , which made it one day shorter than Knutepunkts usually are. The event was organized by a project group under Ropecon association.
251 participants came from 19 different countries.
The slogan for the event was Looking ahead. Its goal was to push people to do new, unheard of things. It was supported by the costume gala's theme Retrofuturism.
A Week In Finland
A larp festival FreeFall with 14 larps was organized simultaneously with AWiF. In addition to that the program consisted of parties and events presenting Finnish culture.
- Henri Hakkarainen (Project management)
- Jukka Seppänen (Program)
- Markus Montola and Jaakko Stenros (Book)
- Ville Takanen (Logistics)
- Heidi Westerlund(Accommodation, volunteer workers)
- Maria Pettersson (A Week in Finland)