Template:Person Siri Sandquist (Born 1987) is an archaeologist turned larp-pedagogue from Sweden. She has been actively organizing and larpwriting since 2013 and working at LajvVerkstaden since 2015. She is passionate about larp, feminism, food, and serious thoughts.
- Suffragett (2014) together with Susanne Vejdemo, Daniel Armyr and Cecilia Billskog. A 360° larp about the Swedish suffragette-movement.
- Dementia (2014) A freeform larp about identity and who you re when the memories of who you was is fading away.
- Cabaret (2014) together with Annica Waern, Staffan Fladvad and Alexander Sandrén. A 360° larp based on the musical Cabaret.
- Dusk of Gods (2015) together with Erland Nylund, Linnea Björklund and Thor Forsell. A 360° larp based on the book American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
- Our Tesponsibility (2015) A 360° larp about the peace movement in 1915 in collaboration with the Municipality of Varberg and Teater Halland.
- It's a Man's World (2015) together with Elin Gissén, Johan Nylin and Staffan Fladvad. A 360° larp about masculinity and fatherhood, based on Mad About the Boy.
- Grey Zone (2016) A part of the nano-game anthology #Feminism: A Nano-Game Anthology dealing with the grey zone between consent and rape in relationship.
- Winson Green Prison (2016) together with Rosalind Göthberg. A blackbox larp about suffragettes in the UK and the men around them.
- Do Androids Dream? (2017) (writer) together with Simon Svensson, Carl Nordblom, Anna-Lisa "Muckas" Gustafsson and Stefan Lunneborg.
- Lindängens Riksinternat by Alma Elofsson and Mimmi Lundqvist.
- Prolog 2015
- Knutpunkt 2014
- Last Will by Sofia Stenler, Annica Strand and Frida Gamero.
- Beyond the Barricades by Eva Wei and Rosalind Göthberg.
- Sigridsdotter by Lukas Renklint, Elvira Fallsdalen, Eva Wei and Rosalind Göthberg.
- Granland 3 by Johan Nylin Emma Prütz Hampus Ahlbom and Felix Antman Debels.