|Born||1987 (age 34–35)|
Siri Sandquist (Born 1987) is an archaeologist turned larp-pedagogue from Sweden. She has been actively organizing and larpwriting since 2013 and working at LajvVerkstaden 2015 to 2017 . She is passionate about larp, feminism, food, and serious thoughts.
- Suffragett (2014) together with Susanne Vejdemo, Daniel Armyr and Cecilia Billskog. A 360° larp about the Swedish suffragette-movement.
- Dementia (2014) A freeform larp about identity and who you re when the memories of who you was is fading away.
- Cabaret (2014) together with Annica Waern, Staffan Fladvad and Alexander Sandrén. A 360° larp based on the musical Cabaret.
- Dusk of Gods (2015) together with Erland Nylund, Linnea Björklund and Thor Forsell. A 360° larp based on the book American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
- Our Responsibility (2015) A 360° larp about the peace movement in 1915 in collaboration with the Municipality of Varberg and Teater Halland.
- It's a Man's World (2015) together with Elin Gissén, Johan Nylin and Staffan Fladvad. A 360° larp about masculinity and fatherhood, based on Mad About the Boy.
- Grey Zone (2016) A part of the nano-game anthology #Feminism: A Nano-Game Anthology dealing with the grey zone between consent and rape in relationship.
- Winson Green Prison (2016) together with Rosalind Göthberg. A blackbox larp about suffragettes in the UK and the men around them.
- Do Androids Dream? (2017) (writer) together with Simon Svensson, Carl Nordblom, Anna-Lisa "Muckas" Gustafsson and Stefan Lunneborg.
- When Androids Pray? (2017) (writer) together with Simon Svensson, Carl Nordblom, Anna-Lisa "Muckas" Gustafsson and Stefan Lunneborg.
- Lotka Volterra (2018) (writer).
- Club Oasis (2018) (writer) together with Carl Nordblom
- Where Androids Die (2018) together with Petra Lindve, Simon Svensson and Carl Nordblom
- Den utan Synd (2018) (organiser) together with Rosalind Göthberg and Alma Elofsson
- 1912 (2019) (main organiser) together with Carl Nordblom and Simon Svensson
- Lindängens Riksinternat by Alma Elofsson and Mimmi Lundqvist.
- Prolog 2015
- Knutpunkt 2014
- Knutpunkt 2018
- Stockholm Scenario Festival by Anna Westering and Anders Hultman
- Last Will by Sofia Stenler, Annica Strand and Frida Gamero.
- Beyond the Barricades by Eva Wei and Rosalind Göthberg.
- Sigridsdotter by Lukas Renklint, Elvira Fallsdalen, Eva Wei and Rosalind Göthberg.
- Granland 3 by Johan Nylin Emma Prütz Hampus Ahlbom and Felix Antman Debels.
- Grums by Night by Anna-Karin Linder and Ane Marie Anderson
- #Feminism: A Nano-Game Anthology (2016)
- Larp Realia - Analysis, Design, and Discussions of Nordic Larp (2016)
- Once Upon a Nordic Larp... Twenty Years of Playing Stories (2017)
- Political larping: Strategies to making a lap accessible to non-larpers - Nordic Larp talks 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPSAlq-jIg&t=744s
- Currency of pepp - Nordic larp talks 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEUVlPhzN9g
- Food as a narrative tool - Knutpunkt 2017 (Together with Rosalind Göthberg ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcX28Vsjops
- Edu larp and design - Edu larp conference 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPSAlq-jIg&t=744s
- Female narratives and why we should play them - Nordic larp talks 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZoZ5J09yM0
- Kvinnliga narrativ och historiska Könsroller - Prolog,( together with Rosalind Göthberg and Alma Elofsson ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_z5QYoZLAA