Karin Edman (born December 3, 1980 in Ängelholm) is a Swedish larper, lecturer, organizer and community leader. She lives in Gothenburg, Sweden. She is mostly known for her feminist activism, mainly to battle sexual harassment and sexualized violence in the larp community.
- Återspeglingar: Dimmor över Ethavattnet (2004) Main Organizer
- Återspeglingar II - Grusgudars land (2005) Main Organizer
- Landsväg (2013) Driver, casting, workshop leader and pacing.
- Hinterland (2015) Driver, Safety Host
- Witches of Ästad Farm (2016) Main Organizer
Cinematic Torture (2014)
#Feminism - a nano-game collection (2016)
Karin Edman's blog