|This article is a stub. You can help Nordic Larp Wiki by expanding it.|
About the larp
Falne stjerner (Fallen Stars) is a black box chamberlarp about a flea market. Each player plays the role of an item for sale. Characters for the items are created before the larp begins, and each player has the physical item they are playing in front of them during the larp. The players don't puppeteer their item, but are asked to gestalt the emotional expression of the item they play.
- Each character is represented by a physical object. The player can manipulate the object, move it around, while playing.
- During the game each player will have the opportunity to hold an inner monologue where a scene from the life of their thing is played out. The player holding the monologue directs the remaining players non-verbally to play out the scene the monologue describes.
- The larp uses sound, music and lights to change between different stages of the game.
Falne stjerner has seen several runs:
- October 2010 (Oslo, Norway)
- January 2011 (Oslo - Through Laivfabrikken Oslo, Norway)
- September 2011 (Wroclaw - Festival Fantastyki, Poland)
- October 2011 (Oslo - Grenselandet, Norway)
- February 2012 (Västerås - Prolog, Sweden)
- September 2012 (Ringe - Forum, Denmark)
- January 2013 (Bergen, Norway)
- January 2014 (Trondheim - Spillerom, Norway)
- July 2014 (London, UK)
- July 2014 (Vilnius - Metamorfozes, Lithuania)
- August 2015 (London, UK)
Falne stjerner co-authored by Martin Nielsen, Vilde Herning, Magnar Grønvik Müller, Linn Eik Pilskog, Nils Hiorth. written at the conference held as part of the project Glimt av eventyr run by Fantasiforbundet in 2010.