Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eirik Fatland (M.A.) is a Norwegian larpwright and interaction designer.
- Det som skjedde på Lanzarote
- Marcellos Kjeller
- I Regret Nothing
- Den Lille Kyrthanilaiven
- The Blinded Eye
- Moirais Vev
- Occulo Osloensis
- "1942 - Role-playing living memory" in Nordic Larp
- "Excavating AmerikA" in Larp, the Universe and Everything
- "Interaction Codes" in Role, Play, Art
- "Incentives as tools of larp dramaturgy" in Dissecting Larp
- "Knutepunkt and Nordic live role-playing : A crash course" in Dissecting Larp
- "The Play of Fates: or how to make rail-roading legal"
- "Dogma 99 - a manifesto for the liberation of larp"
- Can Playing Games Teach Us About War? (Nordic Larp Talks 2011)
- Does Larp Design Matter (Nordic Larp Talks 2014)
- Voksne som leker (Pecha Kucha Oslo 2014)
- Designing Playable Characters (Larpwriter Summer School 2015)
- A history of larp (Larpwriter Summer School 2014)
- Introduction To Larp Design (Larpwriter Summer School 2015)