With Dogma2 we wish to rediscover the essential of roleplay. Namely the expression of true emotion. By having a thoroughgoing message, and placing people at the center, the honest developent of the person's emotions and psyche become central to the experience. With Dogma2 we will avoid alienating ourselves. Hold an honest focus. By having simple and absolutely realistic effects the characters will have the best opportunities to express themselves. With that, the sublime and superior immersion will be possible. To that achieve this Dogma, we have outlined the following vow of chastity:
The Vow of Chastity:
1. Hand-held scenario!
2. Autentic scenery! No sets - only reality
3. Message! The experience must have a message or moral, that shines through and stands at the core for all participants.
4. Authentic costumes! It is not allowed to either buy or produces costumes for the individual experience.
5. Emotions at the core! Each character must have a psychological profile, that describes the personal, emotional development.
6. Emotional climax! Each character must live out atleast one emotional climax during the experience.
7. Intuitive writing of the characters! The characters must be written as "stream of consciousness." No editing permitted.
8. Freed creativity! In the preparatory phase all characters, plots and intrigues must be drawn.
9. No organizers! At the start of the experience all functions of organizers are relinquished. From here on out, the organizers may not be credited.
10. The oath! Before the experience, all must swear to uphold this vow of chastity.
Points of instruction. Handed out to pass on the responsibility for the success of the scenario. May only be used if it advances the hones development in the action. The primary aim must to be to advance the emotional aspects of the players involved.
This Dogma was written by: Hans Peter Hartsteen and Cartsen Andreasen sometime in 1998.
- Source: