|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hidden categories.|
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should only contain subcategories.
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This is a tracking category. It builds and maintains a list of pages primarily for the sake of the list itself. Pages are added to tracking categories through templates.
The subcategories of this category are hidden categories. To add a category to this category, add
This category contains hidden categories. Unlike normal categories, these are not displayed at the bottom of pages that are included in them, and are therefore hidden from readers.
Typically categories should be hidden if they are concerned with the maintenance or administration of the Wikipedia project itself but include mainspace articles.
Previewing a page whilst editing it will list the hidden categories used at the bottom of the page. If you have created a user account, you can make hidden categories show up next to normal categories at the bottom of all pages by setting the user preference 'Show hidden categories'.
This category has the following 66 subcategories, out of 66 total.
- Commons category link is defined as the pagename
- Commons category link is locally defined
- Commons category link is on Wikidata using P373
- Container categories
- Country data templates with distinct shortname
- Country data templates with distinct template name
- Country data templates with documentation subpage
- Pages using infobox book with unknown parameters
- Pages using infobox journal with unknown parameters
- Pages using infobox larp design with unknown parameters
- Pages using infobox larp run with unknown parameters
- Pages using infobox organization with unknown parameters
- Pages using infobox person with unknown parameters
- Pages using infobox publisher with unknown parameters
- Pages using infobox website with unknown parameters
- Pages using sidebar with the child parameter
- Pages using Template:Longitem with unnamed style parameter
- Pages with script errors
- Portal templates with all redlinked portals
- Potentially illegible navboxes
- Wikipedia articles incorporating text from public domain works of the United States Government
- Wikipedia articles incorporating text from the Biographical Directory of the United States Congress
- Wikipedia articles incorporating text from the United States National Library of Medicine
- Wikipedia files that may violate copyright
- Wikipedia fully protected templates
- Wikipedia message box parameter needs fixing
- Wikipedia non-free content criteria exemptions
- Wikipedia pages with incorrect protection templates
- Wikipedia substituted templates
- Wikipedia template categories
- Wikipedia templates to be automatically substituted