Templates used to produce and/or modify boxes on pages.
The pages listed in this category are meant to be formatting and/or function templates.
Further template category notes
This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Box templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Box templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
See Category:Wikiboxes for the top-level category of types of boxes produced by these templates.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Box templates"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.