- This event has passed.
Legends of the Stars
2017-10-12 - 2017-10-15$450
What You Get
There are many different ways to experience Legends of the Stars. All participants who purchase the “Standard” ticket in our first ticket burst will be staying in an office’s suite – rooms with proper beds shared between 4 or 12 people. In addition, we are offering a “Secret Order” ticket in which a group can purchase a slightly more expensive ticket to receive a private room in the officer’s suite with a unique plot line to their group.
- Standard ticket, you will be staying in one bunk of a 4 or 12 person suite. $450 each.
- Secret Order ticket, you will be staying with 5 friends in a private officer’s suite. Included in this ticket will be a unique sub-plot for you and your friends. $3000 for six participants.
As a part of one unforgettable experience, you will receive the following for purchasing a ticket to the game on October 12 – 15, 2017:
- Immerse yourself in the life of a character in the fantastical world of Legends of the Stars.
- Represent a star system, a source faction, the ship crew, a smuggler operation, a scientific research team, and much more! Make decisions that will determine the fate of the universe forever.
- Stay aboard the impressive USS Massachusetts and explore the depths of all four amazing ships at our disposal.
- Receive catered meals for the duration of your stay at Battleship Cove.
- Experience a unique and vast fictional universe, built specifically for this event.
- Participate in workshops, committees and demonstrations as the event sets the stage for intergalactic experience in deep space.
- Learn the powers of the Source within you, practice the ancient forms of personal combat, and unlock your full potential! Or perhaps dwell in dark dealing of the black market or investigate stage life forms. It’s all up to you!
- Make friends and allies, opponents and enemies in a world that responds entirely to your decisions.
We have the great pleasure of hosting our event at Battleship Cove in Fall River, MA. Not only is this the largest collection of historic naval vessels in the world, but we have almost unlimited access to their gorgeous collection of ships!
At only about an hour’s drive from Boston, the transportation hub for New England, and less than half an hour from Providence, this site is entirely accessible to participants from across the country and across the globe.